The Soufflé Kids Tableware Set
Prepare to deliver the perfect mealtime experience for your kids with Soufflé Tableware Set!
Our practical, thoughtful, colorful, baby- and toddler-friendly, 2018 Red Dot Design award-winning tableware set is here for your growing children’s needs!
The Soufflé Tableware set consists of 304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel bodies, PP outer sleeves, and silicone lids. All of which are food-grade, BPA, DEHP, PVA, Lead, and Melamine-free. Providing the ideal combination for a stress-free mealtime experience, so brace up for the best meal served!
2018 Red Dot Design Winner
• Thoughtfully designed for the parents encouraging a stress-free dining experience with their little ones.
• Antibacterial Stainless Steel and Non-Toxic PP Sleeves to encourage a healthy and safe meal-time experience.
High-Rim & Curves
• Thick, high-rim design helps little ones drink.
• Reduce the little one’s lips from touching the PP Sleeves.
• Inner curves allow easy scooping.
Detachable & Leakproof
• Detachable sleeves enable direct heating to Stainless Steel.
• Lid keeps your little one’s food and beverages fresh.
• Lid also works as a coaster for extra stability and snack plate.
304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel • PP Outer Sleeve • Silicone Lid
Volume & Weight
Bowl: 430 ml • Plate: 550 ml • Cup: 330 ml • Fork (S): 34g • Spoon (S): 36g
PP Sleeve: -10ºC ~ 110ºC
Silicone lid & handles: -30ºC ~ 250ºC
Country of Origin
Stop bacteria growth!
- 304L (18/8) Antibacterial Stainless Steel, non-toxic, corrosion resistant, antibacterial.
- Free of harmful substances such as BPA, DEHP, PVC, LEAD and Melamine.
- Lab results show 99% resistant to Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
- A tableware you can trust! Products passed CPSC Safety Requirements.
- Non-toxic PP outer sleeves to protect babies from high heat.
- Food grade silicone lid with leak-proof designed to keep food safe and fresh.
How to look after your VIIDA Product.
- Product intended for use by 6 months and up.
- Do not use in microwave or oven.
- Do not let children use without supervision.
- Do not use UV light or steam to clean the PP outer sleeve. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Antibacterial stainless steel prevents bacteria growth on the stainless steel, but does not prevent bacteria growth on the food stored within.
- When handling heated food and beverages, please avoid direct contact with the bottom of the hole exposed stainless steel to avoid burns.