The Soufflé Bowl
The Soufflé Bowl is the perfect dining companion for a healthy and fun mealtime experience for your kids!
2018 Red Dot Design Award winner, colorful, durable, baby- and toddler-friendly feeding bowl catering to a snack it, slurp it, sip it, munch it, crunch it – you name it, our bowl is right there with you for any dining adventure for all occasions inside and outside your home!
The Soufflé Bowl consists of 304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel body, PP outer sleeve, and silicone lid. All of which are food-grade, BPA, DEHP, PVA, Lead, and Melamine-free. Providing the ideal combination for a stress-free mealtime experience, so brace up for the best meal served!
• Detachable sleeve allows for easy washing.
• Bowl sleeve protects little ones from heat.
• The Antibacterial Stainless Steel can be heated directly when bowl sleeve is removed.
• Thick, high-rim design helps little ones drink.
• Reduce the little one’s lips from touching the PP Sleeve.
• Keeps your little one’s food fresh.
• Also works as a coaster for extra stability and snack plate.
304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel • PP Outer Sleeve • Silicone Lid
Diameter 12.5 cm x Height 5.5 cm (with lid) x Depth 5 cm
430 ml • 14.5 oz.
PP Sleeve: -10ºC ~ 110ºC
Silicone lid: -30ºC ~ 250ºC
Country of Origin
Stop bacteria growth!
- 304L (18/8) Antibacterial Stainless Steel, non-toxic, corrosion resistant, antibacterial.
- Free of harmful substances such as BPA, DEHP, PVC, LEAD and Melamine.
- Lab results show 99% resistant to Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
- A tableware you can trust! Products passed CPSC Safety Requirements.
- Non-toxic PP outer sleeves to protect babies from high heat.
- Food grade silicone lid with leak-proof designed to keep food safe and fresh.
How to look after your VIIDA Product.
- Product intended for use by 6 months and up.
- Do not use in microwave or oven.
- Do not let children use without supervision.
- Do not use UV light or steam to clean the PP outer sleeve. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Antibacterial stainless steel prevents bacteria growth on the stainless steel, but does not prevent bacteria growth on the food stored within.
- When handling heated food and beverages, please avoid direct contact with the bottom of the hole exposed stainless steel to avoid burns.