The Soufflé Cup
The Soufflé Cup is ready to deliver a refreshing thirst quencher experience for your kids!
2018 Red Dot Design Award winner, colorful, ergonomic, baby- and toddler-friendly drinking cup is well-prepared for your kids’ needs.
The Soufflé Cup consists of 304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel body, PP outer sleeve, and silicone lid. All of which are food-grade, BPA, DEHP, PVA, Lead, and Melamine-free. Bottoms up for the stress-free drinking experience!
• Detachable sleeve allows for easy washing.
• Curvature of handle for maximum comfortability.
• Cup sleeve protects little ones from heat.
• The Antibacterial Stainless Steel can be heated directly when bowl sleeve is removed.
• Thick, high-rim design helps little ones drink.
• Reduce the little one’s lips from touching the PP Sleeve.
• Keeps your little one’s beverage fresh.
• Also works as a coaster for extra stability and snack plate.
304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel • PP Outer Sleeve • Silicone Lid
Diameter 8.0 cm x Width (with handle) 10.5 cm x Height 9.5 cm (with lid) x Depth 8.5 cm
330 ml • 11 oz.
PP Sleeve : -10ºC ~ 110ºC
Silicone lid : -30ºC ~ 250ºC
Country of Origin
Stop bacteria growth!
- 304L (18/8) Antibacterial Stainless Steel, non-toxic, corrosion resistant, antibacterial.
- Free of harmful substances such as BPA, DEHP, PVC, LEAD and Melamine.
- Lab results show 99% resistant to Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
- A tableware you can trust! Products passed CPSC Safety Requirements.
- Non-toxic PP outer sleeves to protect babies from high heat.
- Food grade silicone lid with leak-proof designed to keep food safe and fresh.
How to look after your VIIDA Product.
- Product intended for use by 6 months and up.
- Do not use in microwave or oven.
- Do not let children use without supervision.
- Do not use UV light or steam to clean the PP outer sleeve. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Antibacterial stainless steel prevents bacteria growth on the stainless steel, but does not prevent bacteria growth on the food stored within.
- When handling heated food and beverages, please avoid direct contact with the bottom of the hole exposed stainless steel to avoid burns.