The Soufflé Small Fork & Spoon Set

$16.99 $15.29

Ready to scoop up a delicious meal with Soufflé Fork & Spoon Set!

2018 Red Dot Design Award Winner, ergonomic, thoughtful, colorful, baby- and toddler-friendly – our fork and spoon set is the perfect kids’ utensils!

The Soufflé Small Fork & Spoon Set consists of 304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel bodies and silicone sleeves. All of which are food-grade, BPA, DEHP, PVA, Lead, and Melamine-free. Get your kids to dig into their meals with a big smile on their face!


Oversized Handles

• Easy to grip and comfortable in whatever way the little one wishes to hold.
• Groove on the underside for docking against edges of plates and bowls to prevent contamination.
• Protect little ones from hot foods.

Perfect Bite-size

• Suitable for 6 months old~2 years old little ones.
• Small and rounded utensil heads for gentle feeding and safety precautions.
• Fan-shaped spoon provide a perfect spoonful.

Detachable Sleeves

• Transforms to adult dessert utensils or table/teaspoon.
• Dishwasher-safe.


304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel • Silicone Sleeve


Single : Length 13.7 cm x Width 3.0 cm x Depth 1.6 cm


Fork : 34g • Spoon : 36g

Resistant Temperature

Silicone sleeve : -30ºC ~ 250ºC

Country of Origin



Stop bacteria growth!

  • 304L (18/8) Antibacterial Stainless Steel, non-toxic, corrosion resistant, antibacterial.
  • Free of harmful substances such as BPA, DEHP, PVC, LEAD and Melamine.
  • Lab results show 99% resistant to Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
  • A Fork & Spoon Set you can trust! Products passed CPSC Safety Requirements.
  • Non-toxic, food-grade silicone sleeve.

How to look after your VIIDA Product.


  • Product intended for use by 6 months and up.
  • Do not use in microwave or oven.
  • Do not let children use without supervision.
  • Do not use UV light or steam to clean the PP outer sleeve. Store in a cool, dry place.
  • Antibacterial stainless steel prevents bacteria growth on the stainless steel, but does not prevent bacteria growth on the food stored within.
  • When handling heated food and beverages, please avoid direct contact with the bottom of the hole exposed stainless steel to avoid burns.