The Soufflé Plate
Soufflé Plate is ready to serve up a delicious meal for your kids!
2018 Red Dot Design Award Winner, colorful, bright, practical, baby- and toddler-friendly – our plate is here to help deliver a great and stress-free mealtime experience for you and your little ones!
The Soufflé Plate set consists of 304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel bodies, PP outer sleeves, and silicone lids. All of which are food-grade, BPA, DEHP, PVA, Lead, and Melamine-free. Providing the ideal combination for a stress-free mealtime experience, so brace up for the best meal served!
• Specifically designed to prevent little ones from tipping them over.
• Provides extra grip.
• Easy handling of plate without touching the food contents.
Reverse inner curve
• Enables easy scooping.
• Provides a learning experience for little ones when they start self-feeding.
Detachable & Leakproof
• Comes with a lid that helps keep your little one’s food fresh.
• Lid works as a coaster for extra stability and snack plate.
• Removable PP plate sleeve to directly heat the Stainless Steel.
304L Antibacterial Stainless Steel • PP Outer Sleeve • Silicone Lid
Diameter 16.5 cm (with lid: 22.0 cm) x Height 4.0 cm (with lid) x Depth 3.5 cm
550 ml • 18.6 oz.
PP Sleeve: -10ºC ~ 110ºC
Silicone lid: -30ºC ~ 250ºC
Country of Origin
Stop bacteria growth!
- 304L (18/8) Antibacterial Stainless Steel, non-toxic, corrosion resistant, antibacterial.
- Free of harmful substances such as BPA, DEHP, PVC, LEAD and Melamine.
- Lab results show 99% resistant to Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli.
- A tableware you can trust! Products passed CPSC Safety Requirements.
- Non-toxic PP outer sleeves to protect babies from high heat.
- Food grade silicone lid with leak-proof designed to keep food safe and fresh.
How to look after your VIIDA Product.
- Product intended for use by 6 months and up.
- Do not use in microwave or oven.
- Do not let children use without supervision.
- Do not use UV light or steam to clean the PP outer sleeve. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Antibacterial stainless steel prevents bacteria growth on the stainless steel, but does not prevent bacteria growth on the food stored within.
- When handling heated food and beverages, please avoid direct contact with the bottom of the hole exposed stainless steel to avoid burns.