UiU Collapsible Straw Set (M)
Changing habits can be difficult, Morgen UiU is offering a simple solution to help the planet.
Collapsible and reusable, the ingenious metal x silicone straw is burdened with a glorious purpose: to end single use plastics straws for good.
Made from Premium 316 Stainless Steel and Silicone body. All of which are food-grade, BPA, DEHP, PVA, Lead, and Melamine-free.
Lightweight & Portable
• Simply FOLD, TUCK and CLOSE for easy storage.
• Put the straw into the carrying case and carry it with you to wherever you want.
Plug 'n Drink
• The combination of two materials to retain the convenience of disposable straws for plug-and-drink.
• Colossal straw is wide enough for smoothies, freshly squeezed juices and tapioca boba.
• Soft silicone material that is safe for your teeth.
• Heat resistant. Safe for hot or cold liquids.
• Ultimate kitchen helper during cleaning time.
• Perfect cleaning tool for UiU Collapsible Straw and others.
• Small enough to get into the gaps of many hard-to-reach corners.
• The Mini Brush can be easily stored in a kitchen caddy or hung on hook.
Straw – Platinum-Grade Silicone / 316 Rust-Proof Stainless Steel
Case – PP Polypropylene
Brush – Platinum-Grade Silicone
Lanyard – Silicone / Stainless Steel / Cotton thread
Straw – 1.2(W)x22(H)x1.2(D)cm
Case – 4.1(W)x8.3(H)x2.5(D)cm
Brush – 1.8(W) x 24.4(H) cm ; brush head 0.9cm
Lanyard – 1.7(W) x 16.6(H)
Straw – 15g
Case – 20g
Brush – 10g
Lanyard – 10g
Straw – -30℃~250 ℃
Case – -10 ℃~110 ℃
Brush – -30℃~250 ℃
Lanyard – -30℃~250 ℃
Country of Origin
Straw – Taiwan
Case – Taiwan
Brush – China
Lanyard – China
UiU Collapsible Straw :
Precaution Before Use
- Prior to first use of the silicone product, soak the product in cold water and boil for 5 minutes. Then, wash it thoroughly with a soft sponge and dishwashing detergent.
Precautions After Use
- Use a soft cloth when cleaning.
* Wire scrubbers and metal scrapers may damage the product.
- For normal daily care, wash with clean water. Should the product be covered with grease, remove with mild detergent.
* Wipe the surface completely dry with a clean, dry cloth before storing to prevent irremovable water spots.
* To remove odor from silicone, soak the product in cold water adding a spoonful of vinegar or baking soda per cup of water, and boil for 5 minutes.
- Do Not let children use without supervision.
- When handling heated beverages, please avoid direct contact with the silicone to avoid burns.
- Do Not use a UV light sterilizer for cleaning; and Store in a dry place, away direct sunlight and from sources of ignition/fire.
Mini Brush :
Cleaning and Care
- Please clean the product with a neutral detergent prior to first use.
- For normal dally care, wash with clean water. Should the product be covered with grease, remove with neutral detergent.
- Shake off residual water and hang or store in a dry place after wash it.
- Dishwasher and steam sterilizer safe.
- Do not use other than intended purpose.
- Please keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use a UV light sterilizer for cleaning; and store in a dry place, away from direct sunlight and from sources of ignition/fire.
- Do not strongly pull silicone out or bend with force, it may break.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.